17% only changing in my phone
My phone will be having 17% charging only, why ?
Is this a good question?
@pachadan , Subeesh , Check charge port for dust/lint/debri, blow out the charge port/clean with canned compressed air or clean with small soft paint brush. Wiggle the connection a little to see if charge port is loose and not connecting. Try another compatible charger/cable and see if it charges better.
Read through a few forums and this was suggested solution.
1. Remove your battery once and fit it back.
2. Plug you charger cable from adapter to phone. Guys Iam not sure about usb cable users.
3. Press the power button for more than 5 to 10 seconds. You will get a battery icon but the charge will not show as it charging.
5. Don't leave the power button immediately.
6. Hold it continuously for 3 to 4 mins. The battery icon will flicker till that point.
7. After this the boot logo will come. Once it comes, your mobile will start charging.
Check the links below for more info. and trouble shooting your charging issue. It may be a faulty battery and time to replace or a hard/factory reset 3rd link below. Good luck.
I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 0
Past 7 Days: 0
Past 30 Days: 1
All Time: 31