Won't charge and I have put my logic board into another phone caseing

Hi if anyone could help I would very much appreciate it. My Nephew plugged a charger into my phone and the charger end caught on fire. But was unplugged strait away and since my phone didn't charge. I have a 2nd iPhone 5s witch worked and charged fine put my logic board into the 2nd phone and it still don't charge? I am lost as to wat could be the problem. Can the logic board be the problem? Thanks in abvance

Thank you I have just looked it up and defo looks like a difficult task to attempt. How would I find a board level repair shop in southampton area

U2ic. It's chip on the board that interfaces between battery and the charger. It's not an easy task, you'll want to send your phone to a board level repair shop

Chip will be eternally grateful.