The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

My iPhone is stuck in apple logo

My iPhone 5c got stuck in an apple log I try restoring it but it still got stuck please help me.

Try holding down the home and power button at the same time and restart it you will still have all your data and contacts and pictures and games and apps and progress trust Me just resart it by holding the home and power button down at the same time

Does it switch off when it gets stuck on Apple logo and or switch on again (boot looping)?

Did the restore on iTunes succeeded or did it fail with a error code message pop up?

Common causes of these are:

Bad battery.

U2 Tristar charging ic going bad. (Can somewhat be tested by unplugging battery, then plugging it back in and then plug into charger without trying to turn on.

It should be able to show Apple logo without needing to press the power button and just plugging the charger in.

If you want to test for Tristar chip failure you can follow this guide up to step 11:

iPhone 5c Battery Replacement

Replace with new original battery and try to restore and if not U2 charging ic need to be changed

Aldo madrigal will be eternally grateful.