Repair guides and support for Ematic tablets.

Keyboard does not work.

The keyboard, not the touch screen one but the real one, stopped working. How do I fix this?

Hi, What is the model number of your tablet and what OS is installed?

Since the OP still has not responded and it's months after the post was originally made, I'll supply the following in the hopes for an answer to the question.

Model Number = EWT935DK

Sys = Windoze 10

Tablet appears to be in proper working order, verified via reset/restore to factory settings; the mag-keyboard still appears to not want to function (however power indicator lights up on the external keyboard).

Hi @kennyhendrick ,

Have you checked in Device Manager that the keyboard is 'installed' properly, i.e. no red crosses or yellow exclamation marks against entry?

(Quick access to Device Manager in Win 10 - right click on Windows start button lower left corner an options box appears left side find and click on Device Manager link)

Have you tried starting the tablet in 'safe mode' to see if the keyboard is OK when used in that mode? You may have a driver conflict of some kind.

black_manta will be eternally grateful.