Can I add RAM to a RCA Cambio 10.1" windows 10?

Can i add RAM to a RCA Cambio 10.1" windows 10? If not, then what type of 2in1 can I install more RAM and a better processor?

Model Number W101 V2

Operating System Windows 10

Chip Quad Core

Chipset Model Number Intel Atom Z3735

Resolution 1280×800

Screen Features 10.1″

RAM 2GB

RAM Type DDR3L

I just need something small that's fast, don't care about the other kind of memory(I use SD cards and thumb drives for that). Just fast, up to date, and small. Something that doesn't use a mobile format, because I can't get on every kind of site with mobile(I mean I could just use a phone for that). I was kinda cheaping out when picking it out.

......please do give reference to one that may be what I'm looking for.....

thank you

@unaliveiam no you cannot. both RAM and processor are soldered to the motherboard. Neither one can be exchanged/upgraded.

Most modern laptops have their processors soldered to the motherboard, especially 2-in-1s. Ram is only sometimes soldered, but in this case it is. Perhaps if you want more upgrade capability you should get a regular laptop with a touch screen. I could recommend a few good ones.

notsurerightnow will be eternally grateful.