Case for the iPhone 6s, launched by Apple in December 2015. The Smart Battery Case includes an integrated battery to boost the capacity of an iPhone 6s.

Do you sell the replacement battery for this case?

My battery on the iPhone was completely dead and basically relying on the case's battery, then I ordered new battery for iphone on ifixit and replaced it, now the case wont even charge and is basically dead, there a particualr battery for it that you sell? The replacement looks relatively easy/.

Hopefully this is still under warranty and you can get it replaced by Apple.

The teardown states:

"Battery replacement is possible, but will likely destroy the microfiber liner.

The only possible repair—replacing the battery—is made difficult by very strong adhesive."

Yeah, I bought this case when it was released, needed the lightning connector that the mophie didnt have so I could use my carplay without removing phone each time. Purchase date was Jan 31st 2015 so I doubt its still under any warranty. Also, it only looks that I would mess up the interior felt lining which is hidden by the phone anyway, so it wouldnt really be a big eyesore, just getting the battery out from adhesive would be the most difficult.

I use a high grade alcohol (methanol) and a syringe and shoot it under batteries to loosen the glue. Works well on MBP glued in batteries.

Christian Postier will be eternally grateful.