Small media streaming device that plugs directly into your TV's HDMI port. Originally released by Amazon in November 2014. The latest version comes with a voice-activated remote.

How can I boost my signal for my fire tv stick

i live in a mobile home and i use a friends wifi but i dont think his wifi signal is strong enough to run my fire tv stick from across the street can i fix this problem with a wifi antanna if so what is the best antanna to use

my firestick cable keep stopping. I could be watching a movie then this little circle shows up 1 2 3 it stays on three for about 2 minutes then the movie comes back on. Shortly after that the little circle comes back on again this time it stays on that Circle for about 5 minutes then the movie comes back on this happens all the time. Note I have Wi-Fi in my home do you think buying this piece from Amazon will help

no, this item will not help you, the circle you see spinning is when the device is working or waiting... being that you are using a firestick.. I would think it is buffering the movie/stream or whatever you are watching. I would suggest looking at your internet speed or modem/router for issues there.

Get one of these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00L0YLRU...

That will not only improve the fire stick, but your entire home. The higher you place it, the better signal you will get. All it does is connect to your friends wifi and amplify it. Some simple setup is necessary. Hope this helps!

Was this a good answer? Did it help?

@pccheese I used one of these for a customer and it boasted the signal enough to be able to use the network in the next door house. But the cable installation guys did have to do the mods and hid what he did to get it to work.

Thanks for the post. You are really a help ifixit.

ALEX O will be eternally grateful.