Small media streaming device that plugs directly into your TV's HDMI port. Originally released by Amazon in November 2014. The latest version comes with a voice-activated remote.

How can I boost my signal for my fire tv stick

i live in a mobile home and i use a friends wifi but i dont think his wifi signal is strong enough to run my fire tv stick from across the street can i fix this problem with a wifi antanna if so what is the best antanna to use

Get one of these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00L0YLRU...

That will not only improve the fire stick, but your entire home. The higher you place it, the better signal you will get. All it does is connect to your friends wifi and amplify it. Some simple setup is necessary. Hope this helps!

Was this a good answer? Did it help?

@pccheese I used one of these for a customer and it boasted the signal enough to be able to use the network in the next door house. But the cable installation guys did have to do the mods and hid what he did to get it to work.

Thanks for the post. You are really a help ifixit.

ALEX O will be eternally grateful.