This LG Android device was released in October of 2015. The model number of the device used to create these guides is LG-VS990.

Why is my phone stuck on the LG logo? How can I fix it?

I was listening to Pandora and then my phone completely froze, after awhile it turned off.. I tried to turn it back on again and when i turned it on the LG logo came on and now it wont go pass that screen. It stays stuck on that screen.

im having the same problem have you found out how to solve

this could be a combination of many things. what i would suggest you do is try holding the powerbutton down for 30 seconds to turn on and off. also try taking the battery out for a minute and put it back in and turn it on and see if that helps. I hope that this helps you to fix your phone.

Thank you. I tried it but once its on that LG logo screen it doesn't even want to turn off. I left the battery out for 2 days and nothing. I also tried to reset the entire phone but it just wouldn't move from that screen.

I have the same issue. It's a known LG g4 device issue.

Leave your battery in and the phone turned on till it TOTALLY runs the battery doelwn and goes dead. Then wait 3for 4 hours and plug in the charger but DO NOT turn the phone back on till its fully charged. What your experiencing is similar to a SOFT bricking which occurs when a phone is attempted to be rooted or in apple iPhones case, "jailbroken".

Follow this procedure and it should reset it or if it doesnt, you may need to plug your android phone into a windows based computer, lohg on to the phone manufacturers website and download a new operating system!!!!

Same problem with my LG10 I had it to a Verizon store today and they said the phone needs replaced. I still have 4 more payments to complete the contract. I was advised that LG would pick up the monies due if I purchased another LG phone. I told the sales rep I’d have to be dumber than a bag of rocks to get another LG. I have been a Verizon customer since the days of the bag phones and brick phones but tomorrow I’m off to the Sprint store.

Richard Holloway

4/10/2018

Araceli will be eternally grateful.