An Android phablet developed and manufactured by LG Electronics. First unveiled by the company on January 5, 2015, it is a successor to the original LG G Flex released in 2013.

My LG phone wont turn on or charge

My LG flex 2 phone has gone black. first it gone blue then I tried everything to get it back working. i have tried rebooting it (volume down button, home button and on/off button) also left it on the charge for 2 days and 2 nights also i did the factor reset thing.

This isn't an old phone. Has anyone had the same troubles with this phone? I would be forever grateful if you could help.

Most Helpful Answer

Have You Tried Turning It Off And On Again?

I have the same problem , i try everything but nothing works , so ... i remember that i have 2 years warranty and now the phone is in service LG and expects its new motherboard. I read on the internet that would be a problem with this phone ... probably due to overheating cycles

Yup i tried turning it on and off but that's not working

Shahid Afghani will be eternally grateful.