Released July 12, 2002. Identified by model number K45SSWH.

My kitchen aid artisan stand mixer wont turn on. it is like it has no

my kitchenaid artisan stand mixer wont turn on. its like it has no power going to it, and yes I made sure the plug on the wall is working.

I changed the circuit board on the kitchen aid put it back together and no power I put everything back the way I took it off figures what else could it be?

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

Open it up and use a multimeter to test continuity and check your wires (unplug it before testing).

KitchenAid Classic Mixer K45SSWH Circuit Board Replacement

Hi @sugarcup ,

What tests did you do to make you decide to change the control board, you didn’t say?

Did you test the power supply circuitry i.e. the circuit from the the cord plug all the way to the Control Switch and the control board using an Ohmmeter to prove that the cord is OK the switch is OK and that the continuity of the power supply circuitry to the board is OK?

Be safety aware : Do this with the appliance completely disconnected from the Power supply

barbara wolf will be eternally grateful.