The Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 is a 10.5” Android tablet with a 2560x1600 pixel resolution, 16GB of storage, and 8.0MP camera. It is commonly used for academic, recreational, and business purposes. Model number: SM-T800NZWAXAR.

My tablet restarts any time I try to use an app or anything else

my tablet restarts any time i try to use an app or anything else. i've done hard and soft resets cleared cache, everything possible. wipe it clean about 10 times now.

what do i do? please help. i love this tablet. i have a samsung tab s 10.1 32gb wifi its not LTE/on a data plan

thanks,

T

Download Samsung smart switch on your computer and attach device, do a emergency software recovery you'll need model number and serial number and it is case sensitive when you type it in has to be exact or won't find your model etc follow the instructions you'll have to have the device in download mode

TRA TAL will be eternally grateful.