How to tranfer data from iPhone backup from laptop to android phone

i lost my iphone all data in my laptop ,so i whant this backup to my android phone.

how i will get it.

Unfortunately, an iPhone backup isn't compatible with android because android is a linux based OS, while iOS isn't. Perhaps if you got/borrowed an iPhone, you could move the data to it then from there use android's transfer software to move it from the iphone to the android. http://www.apple.com/icloud/find-my-ipho...

Was this answer assistive?

@pccheese Not really, the link is bad.

It was active 2 months ago.

You should be able to do some of this stuff if you have a Samsung device with Samsung Smart Switch.

What's a smart switch?

You don't need smart switch, as google has an app for doing this.

@pccheese Would you care to share a link to it?

It's a built in system app. You can do it when you set the phone up. Smart switch works too.

Kishore Bukka will be eternally grateful.