The NutriBullet by the makers of Magic Bullet is a personal blender that is self-contained and simple to use. It includes an electric blender base with a number of attachments for the user and offers a healthy alternative to blending food by breaking down ingredients in their most nutritious states.

My nutribullet doesn't stay on

I just got my nutribullet rx, and it does not stay on. When I hit the power button, the blue ring turns on, but right when I release the light turns off. The blender works when I hold the power button down, but it doesn't stay on.

From the manual I can find online, it looks like you have to actually press the power button when the blender portion isn't yet attached. The blue light will come on, and then you attach the blender. After the blender is attached, a green light will come on, and it will run for one minute. If you are using "Souperblast" mode, with the necessary pitcher with a vent cap, then repeat the previous steps and after the light turns green, hold down the power button for a few seconds until the light turns red. That mode will run for about 7 minutes, and will heat the contents, according to the manual. I put a link to the manual I looked at below.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/117687...

bjdizon2 will be eternally grateful.