Temperature warning after lcd connector replacement

Hello, my phone has a ghost touch and i tried to replace the screen but it didnt work. After that i realized the problem is from the connector of the lcd. So i changed it.

After the lcd connector replacement my screen doing fine but it always show battery temperature warning.

I tried change the battery with my used battery it get rid the warning. But the battery only has 100mAh

I tried change the battery six times but it doesnt solve my problem. So any suggestion for my problem?

Thanks before

PC Laptop Batteries

An easy fix for a big power boost.

PC Laptop Batteries

An easy fix for a big power boost.

temperature warnings are from the pmu thermistors. camera faults normally are the fault. disconnect the cameras and see if the fault arises

front camera!

Can i try it with different set of screen? Because i have another screen which is still has a complete part

Didnt work change the full of front panel or front camera itself, the pop up warning still there

change the Battery was the solution for me.

Giri firmansyah will be eternally grateful.