The PowerBook G4 was initially announced at Steve Jobs' keynote at MacWorld Expo in January 2001. Its body was made mainly of Titanium and had a 15" screen.

How to find a bad kext wich is causing sleep problem

how to find a "bad kext " wich is causing sleep problem?Sleep mode is working by the schedule ,and from apple menu , but not when is staying open without touching it (as i set it in preference pane ). I got advices to check extensions,but cant understand myself how to find wrong kext , bad driver

This is an Answer not a Question. Only Questions belong here. Please post this as an Update to your original question, or accept meyer's answer with your comment contained in it.

Original Poster's Solution

go to Finder/Hard Drive /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration and delete the and files (if your Mac asks, type your admin. password).

If the latter file isn't present in the folder, go to user name(probably your name)/Library/Preferences, delete the file, and reboot your Mac.

olessia luik will be eternally grateful.