Touched my battery cable with metal
When my battery wouldn't charge I followed directions to just unhook the cables and try charging. That had worked in the past. This time I accidentally touched my screwdriver to the metal on the Battery cable. It gave the smallest electrical sound and slight smell. When I put it back together the battery charged and the touch screen lit up, but the touch screen does not respond to touch. Is the tablet fried? Will replacing the battery fix it? What can I try?
Is this a good question?