The larger of Apple's MacBook Air laptops featuring dual microphones and 802.11ac Wi-Fi connectivity.

I renamed my laptop and I lost all my data?

I changed the name of my laptop and I got "You must restart you computer" so I restarted it, when the laptop started it required iCloud login and many logins.

After logging in with same password, the window started as a new Laptop. no photos, no music, no files.

So I checked the storage from "About This Mac" > "Storage" and found that there's no data has erased and the storage is still the same as before Restarting my computer.

in the "Storage" I found that Used data has yellow color and described as " system"

Now I can't reach my files.

Thank you ;)

I found all the files in "Macintosh" but nothing has changed, I sill can't reach my music and my photos, I want to re-login to my previous account but it doesn't appear in "User & Groups". So the question now how can I get back all my settings?

If you look to the right of the Finder menu you should see your users name. If you click on it you should see a pull down with your older name visible. You should be able to click on it and log in under that user account.

Did that work?

taher116058 will be eternally grateful.