No wifi after replaced part

I'm having an issue after replacing the wifi ribbon. I powered my phone on and now my wifi logo is blue? I went through all the necessary steps and did the install flawlessly. Could it be that the ribbon antenna is different on the Verizon model from the At&T model and I got the wrong ribbon???

I don't think I've ever seen a blue wifi signal on an iPhone. Does it get signal, or it's just blue?

Hi Brian, Glad to hear that you made out ok. Had that happen to me a few days ago and it turned out that it was a faulty cable.

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

It ended up being the ribbon after all. For whatever reason the one I swapped it with didn't work but I tried a second time with a new one and it worked. I'm not sure if it was a hardware issue between certain models or what...

Brian will be eternally grateful.