Front camera blurry and light leak from top corner after screen repair

I just repaired an iPhone 6 and used an iFixit front panel full assembly, screen worked fine however in the dark I noticed heavy light leak from the edges and also the front camera was blurry. Any suggestions as to a cause of this problem? And what is the recommended solution?

Blurry front camera. Clean front camera lens and glass cover.

is the frame bent regarding the light leak?

No, the frame is not bent at all.

I get the same light leakage from beside the volume buttons nearly every time, I've tried checking for bends in the frame, I even used new frames and OEM parts but it still happens. Am I doing something wrong?

iPhone 6 has a very soft frame and I myself have fixed hundreds of them and see maybe... 1 of 20-25 with a straight housing. It wouldn't be the assembly so check again for that micro bend at the top, from a side view. Or even place the device, screen side down on a flat surface and tap a corner one by one to see.

Stelios Sgoutas will be eternally grateful.