The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Netflix downloads failing after completion

I've been trying to put some shows on an old phone to take on a trip south. iOS and the app is updated fully. The dl completes normally and appears fine for a few seconds, then appears as an amber ! saying the download failed. It tells me it is error 10016-24006. I have tried finding a solution on the Netflix help. Has anyone else had this problem? We have the package where you can download onto 2 devices although the ss I've seen with that issue it tells you that you've maxed the # of screens.

Most Helpful Answer

Is this still an issue? Netflix just released a new version of their app with fixes to download issues.

As of February 5th it was still an issue for a single show. I was trying to have Stranger Things downloaded for my travel and it would fail every time. I ended up giving up and was able to download other shows that I was less interested in. I am on my trip now so I am unable to tweak the app to see if any recent updates would help. Thank you for your inquiry.

Jann D will be eternally grateful.