An Android smartphone by Samsung for the Asian market, known by many model numbers, released December 2014. Includes models SM-A5000, SM-A5009, SM-A500F, SM-A500F1, SM-A500FQ, SM-A500FU, SM-A500G, SM-A500H, SM-A500HQ, SM-A500K, SM-A500L, SM-A500S, SM-A500YZ, SM-A500Y, SM-A500W.

Why my wifi won't activate?

My phone wifi won't activate and I allready firewire it with odin and a factory rest after that, is there anything I can do?

Did you falsh it to stock rom or any custom rom? In some custom roms the Wifi is not working, usually is writen under "doesn't work"

Are you using a custom firmware? If so that could possibly do it. Other than that if it isn't turning on and you've tried a factory reset and you've re-flashed the phone then it could possibly be a chip in the phone that either needs re-soldered or replaced. Might be best to have a repair shop look at it. Same goes with the bluetooth. Wifi and bluetooth commonly share a chip inside the phone in Samsung phones.

Angel Rivera will be eternally grateful.