Why can't I find a photo album I synced in via iTunes on my photo app?

Hey guys...so I synced a photo album from my pc (windows 10) to my iPhone (latest iOS) via iTunes (latest version)...the syncing process seemed ok..no error messages or problems...but when I go to my photo app I can t see the new album where it shows all the albums ...funny thing is the photos that where in the album I synced in from my pc can be found on that part of the photo app where it has all the photos organized by year/place (whether they are from my camera roll or they are screenshots etc)

Does anyone know why the album I synced doesn t show yet the photos seem to be in my phone?

( P.s I don t use/have ever signed up in iCloud so it doesn t have to do with iCloud photo storage )

I am not exactly sure but I am guessing the PC iTunes did not sync the actual Album, it synced the photos.

Sounds like you just need to gather them up again on the destination and make a new album again.

Without seeing it, I just can't be sure.

Mike

It worked!!! Thank you so much for your help!

Ariel Dean will be eternally grateful.