Announced October 22nd and released November 12th, 2013. The iPad mini 2, also known as the iPad mini with Retina Display, has all the pixels of the iPad Air in a smaller 7.9" form factor.

My digitizer is dimming after I repaired my screen?

After I replaced my glass screen the digitizer has become dim. I can see the apple sign when I turn it on. And when I try to turn it off I can see the X button where you would exit powering off. What do I do?

I have to look at the screen in the light. What is the back light? Or where is it.

How dim is the screen? Make sure the brightness is turned up. Make sure the connector are properly connected. You could try a soft reset. Does the LCD display an image when it goes to the home screen, or do you have to be in light or turn the iPad a certain way to see what's on the display, if that's the case the black light fuse may need to be replaced.

Cues it's the back light than. Because I have to look in the light to see the screen. Where would the back light be at?

Ooh it's the backlight diode filter

@theimedic, you should turn that into an answer.

Sharla Coleman will be eternally grateful.