The Expression Photo XP-960 wireless, wide-format Small-in-One printer puts professional-quality photo printing at your fingertips. The printer uses a 6 color Ultra HD ink system. The printer uses a 4.3" touchscreen for navigation. The printer supports specialty media and can accept paper sizes up to 11x17 and prints on CD/DVD media. It can print a 4x6 photo in 11 seconds and supports smartphone and tablet printing and does not require a router. If you use the Epson Creative Print app, photos can be printed from social media directly.

Epson XP-960 does not print black

I installed a non-oem black cartridge in my Epson XP-960. During the installation, the printer warned me that the cartridge is not Epson one, and that this may create problems (bad printing quality, etc). Then the printer specifically asked me if I want to use this cartridge. I clicked "yes", and the installation was completed OK. However, when I tried to print a document, black color was not printing at all. After that, I did all the maintenance, cleaned nozzles, etc. No effect. I have a feeling that the printer is simply pre-programmed not work with third party cartridges. Anybody had the same problem? Maybe there is a solution? Would be extremely grateful for any ideas or advice. thank you.

It could be a defective cartridge. Since it was not made by Epson, there is no guaranteed quality control. Try another cartridge. I have experience with dozens of Epson printers using 3rd party cartridges. The cartridges were purchased from Staples, Office Depot, and Amazon.

Andrei will be eternally grateful.