July 2013/ 1.0GHz ARM single core/ 4GB SSD/ 512MB RAM/ Android 4.2

How do I reset my tablet when I don't remember the password

I can't remember the passcode I need to know how to reset my tablet

I factory reset my nuvision 8solo tablet but I don’t remember the email or password to get back on it. So I can’t get passed that email verification part

@chrissy568132 , Chrissy you may loose all data if not backed up prior. You can try to factory reset. With tablet off, press and hold the power and volume up buttons simultaneously. Hold for 10-15 seconds, this should enter into boot menu. Then you will find an option to, Reset Factory default settings/reset user data. select this option. Device should now reset and clear password. May take a few minutes. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

more...........................

Thank you!!!

my tablet wont turn off unless i have the password what do i do?

I did itbgrern words fastboot came up but nothing to restart it just the words fastboot in green can't do anything else

Well i held down turn on and up volume when it came back on greenwood fastboot came up now it won't turn off nothing probly let it go dead but it's stuck now?///

Hi I can’t remember my password. To unlock my Samsung table. How can I change it.

Need new password or preferred old forgotten code

Nabi, have forgotten password for mummy mode, have rest still locked can't get into mummy mode it's still locked

Can anyone help me

My friend gave me a RCA tablet she factory reset it and it want take my email or password

I am getting a new samsung tablet, I would like to change my password for my new one! Do I change the password on my oldone first then put the new password in my new tablet?

Forgot my pattern but remember my password, do I have to factory reset? Just curious cause I got it for my son and downloaded all the apps he uses already. This is a new galaxy tablet btw.

I can't get because I went to reset it, didn't let me 2 cause, it was blue when I got it and I couldn't do anything.

Hi i have chuwi tablet windows 10. The samsung or microsoft on first opeing lock me out no matter whT password i try it wont reconize. Help how can i reset the dam thing ☺

tablet is asking to start android enter your password but it does not allow me to type in anything also can't remember password when I follow instructions on turning off nothing happens takes me back to to start android enter your password but no keyboard to enter or type anything please help. This is a supersonic sc_1010jbbt 10 .1” tablet with Android OS 8GB thank you so much

I have a icraig tablet. I forgot password pin number and can't reset it. When I hold down the power button and volume up button it says no command and won't let me do anything else. Someone please help me.

How do I stop having to enter password to open

I pressed & held the up button and power for 15 seconds. It's now showing “No Command”? What do I need to do now, please someone help. Thank

Chrissy will be eternally grateful.