coconut oil behind my phone screen?

Yesterday I dropped a small amount of coconut oil on my phone, my phone was shattered however and the oil has gone behind the screen and run, the place where the oil was spilt is blue and the running oil has turned white even when it's on low brightness. The phone still works fine but if I got my screen replaced would the oil disappear?

As long as your phone still operates normally a new lcd should fix this. Your screen's lcd has layers or sheets to it and the oil most likely just got trapped in those layers. I might still have whoever works on your phone do a quick look over to make sure oil didn't get on the motherboard itself but I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Amy Nicholson , Find below link #1 will show how to remove the 6S display assy. for replacement and link #2 are available screen assemblies (life time warranty)which can be purchased at iFixit store. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

iPhone 6s Front Panel Replacement

https://www.ifixit.com/Store/iPhone/iPho...

You shouldn't be worried like Stephen said the coconut is only trapped in one of the LCD layers and replacing the LCD would fix the problem.

Amy Nicholson will be eternally grateful.