Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

droped my phone in water and cant be heard

i droped my phone in some water and everything on the phone works perfect but the phone part of it i can be talking to someone and they say it goes staticky and they cant hear me or their is no sound at all but i can hear everything they say cryistal clear

I think the big point to make is to let it dry out for a long time and DO NOT TURN IT ON UNTIL DRY. Also I would open it up and clean all the parts with isopropyl alcohol which will displace the water and thus prevent corrosion, which could become a big issue down the line. Your issues itself sounds like a microphone problem. Check all connectors and you may have to replace it. Good Luck

Try this:

http://www.helium.com/items/406061-how-t...

Some people suggest using a vacuum to help suck the moisture out, but I would not try this as it can generate static electricity that could fry your phone.

When drying the phone, give it time, and it should be placed near a gentle heat source - like on top your TV or stereo. DO NOT PUT IT IN THE MICROWAVE!!!! If you have force air heat place the phone close to a vent to get air circulation and warmth.

Whatever you do you're going to have to be without it for a few days to allow things to fully dry out.

allysa will be eternally grateful.