iPhone 5s not charging when its switched on

When I connect my iPhone 5s to charger it says "accessories may not be supported ". I tried new cable , charger etc. even I cleanup iphone charging connector. It is charging only when it's switched off after plugin to charger. Also after charging it drains battery quickly. I am sure it is hardware fault can you guys help me to find this fault . Any body knows which capacitor, resistance, or ic I need to check for open or short. I have schematic of iphone5s so you can tell me part number also.

Kulbir_dh@yahoo.com

Actually few days back I use a bad car iphone charger when I connect it to my iPhone for 5-10 minutes iPhone got very hot at bottom area of rear side.( where charging port and headphone jack is). After that it is says "accessory may not supported ". Can I replace u2 Iv with soldering iron 60w.

Thanks for your replies

Kulbir will be eternally grateful.