iPhone 5s not charging when its switched on

When I connect my iPhone 5s to charger it says "accessories may not be supported ". I tried new cable , charger etc. even I cleanup iphone charging connector. It is charging only when it's switched off after plugin to charger. Also after charging it drains battery quickly. I am sure it is hardware fault can you guys help me to find this fault . Any body knows which capacitor, resistance, or ic I need to check for open or short. I have schematic of iphone5s so you can tell me part number also.

Kulbir_dh@yahoo.com

Actually few days back I use a bad car iphone charger when I connect it to my iPhone for 5-10 minutes iPhone got very hot at bottom area of rear side.( where charging port and headphone jack is). After that it is says "accessory may not supported ". Can I replace u2 Iv with soldering iron 60w.

Thanks for your replies

I'm not sure if you've tried replacing the Lightning dock or not, I would try that first. It could also be the battery. If both of these fail, it's likely the u2ic, if you have professional skills in microsoldering, I can post a link to guides and parts

iPhone 5s Battery Replacement

iPhone 5s Lightning Connector Replacement

iPhone 5s Replacement Battery

iPhone 5s Lightning Connector and Headphone Jack

iPhone 5s Replacement Battery Image
iPhone 5s Lightning Connector and Headphone Jack Image
iPhone 5s Battery Image

Guide

iPhone 5s Battery Replacement

Difficulty: Moderate20 - 40 Minuten

iPhone 5s Lightning Connector Image

Guide

Difficulty: Moderate1 - 2 Stunden

Kulbir will be eternally grateful.