incomplete root, need google apps to enable services
Apps still preinstalled but cant add my account XD
Used KingRoot, just need to finish it
Is this a good question?
1) you need to have TWRP recovery preinstalled
2) Download the correct version of GApps from here.
Note: Download the Nano or Pico one corresponding to your Android version to get basic functionality.
3) put this file on your tablet's storage
4) Boot into TWRP recovery.
5) install the zip file from TWRP recovery.
6) Reboot, and once you're back in the OS, it should ask you to set up your Google account.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 1
Past 7 Days: 6
Past 30 Days: 24
All Time: 164