Is it possible to swap storage of 2 iPhones

Hello people.

I have 2 iPhones

1. iPhone 5 64GB Global

2. iPhone 5S 16GB

Is it possible to remove the 64GB storage from iPhone 5 and use it in iPhone 5S which will increase my iPhone 5S storage to 64GB

When I will swap the storage I will straightaway put the phone into recovery mode and then restore the device. Someone in China is actually selling toshiba storage 128GB for $65. If it's possible swap the storage with a toshiba one then it must be possible just to swap the storage with an iPhone only.

He uses the storage cloner tool to clone everything present on the current storage to a new storage so when you boot the iPhone with the new storage, everything boots up as it was earlier with new upgraded storage

You can't do it yourself unless you have the hardware to actually read the NAND flash memory out of there and that would probably outweigh the price of just buying a iPhone with more storage.

Also the iPhone 5 and 5s use a completely different processor. One is x86 (5) and one is 64-bit (5s). They use different firmware like EasyIFI said. It's not as easy as just cloning the memory.

Also the encryption used on the storage has to match the phone as well (re-programming required).

Nope. Even if you managed to do it, the OS versions will be different (Even if both are running on the same version, its running on the version specific to that particular model).

Tommy Vercaty will be eternally grateful.