Repair guides for Android cell phones manufactured by ZTE.

How do I turn on the speak to text option

Hi, I just purchased the ZMax PRO and I like to send text messages by speaking them. I tried to click on the microphone in the email app, but it does not seem to be working. Is there somewhere I need to go to turn it on?

Most Helpful Answer

1. Go to settings

2. Language & input

3. Current keyboard

4. Choose keyboards

5. Google voice typing

That lets you speak to google, not speak to an mms and convert it to text!

That ensures that you have the correct keyboard enabled, so that you can use the talk to text feature. I don't have any problems doing it

Yeah, that doesn't work for my. My phone was already set to this....still cannot talk text

Worked great I had to do a factory reset and have been struggling with this. You made is so simple thank you so much. JudyN

Its not a hard to understand what's wanted to do and need help with it , what doesn't jeff not understand , . I'm asking the same thing but on my zte blade , I was able to simply hit the microphone on the keypad and it would start listening to what I said and converted it into a ready to be sent Txt message (maybe with some minor corrections pending on any interference noise or a dry mouth) but for the most part it was if not 100 percent accurate maybe 80-95 % . now as to why I currently cannot do this is because I factory reset my phone and lost this feature :( and don't know how to get it back and or better it

This thread is so unhelpful and the response is obviously by someone that likes to act like a know-it-all.

bbarco will be eternally grateful.