My phone is stuck on configuring phone.

when I first power up it is in the navigation screen for the blind kinda like set up wizard.i answer English then wifi and make sure im connected and as soon as it connects it say configuring phone and will stay that way for days.i cant get past that to set up phone

Go on line to boost and access your account screen and then support and swap out phone or activate phone and enter the serial number and confirm the SIM card number on file for the device. It can't configure til you do that... I misssed the step on one of mine and kept doing that dance until I remembered I'd missed the step. Hope this helps.

If its stuck on blind accessibility, hopefully you've taken it back to the store to get them to sort this out for you or gotten a replacement. If you can't do that you'll have to do what I did. The way this feature seems to work is you double tap the screen then select the option by doing a single tap. So when you get to the next screen you double tap and then tap once to crawl through the set up. I'd have gone back to Best Buy but it was evening and a long drive and I wanted to get it done. When you get through, go to settings menu, general and accessibility option and turn it off. I couldn't find a way out of that setting. You can't even do a hard reset (I couldn't) this was a major problem with all 3 phones. It forces you into activate and set up, even if you just bought it to use on wifi. Extremely irritated over this problem. I've read the reviews on Best Buy with this phone and no one mentions this!! And I forgot about it and didn't include it in mine... wondering how prevalent this problem is? It was from jump on mine

when i turn on my phone it lets me connect to wifi && after that it stays on configuring phone. it wont go no futher.

jason barton will be eternally grateful.