Sony Xperia Z5 features with 5.2 inches 1080 x 1920 pixels display and is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor alongside 3GB RAM and 23 MP rear camera.

USB Connector is broken need connector name

Duo to previously bad fix my USB connector on the motherboard have been broken , and after a lot of search i cant find any connector for the Z5 rather the USB or even a full motherboard

any help is appreciated (reference to the connector ,name of the connector , a good clear image) i relay need help this phone is very expensive where i live and i had done a tone of work to perches it (Student here) and now really broke to gust threw it and get another phone

Any help is appreciated

Is the damage to the pins on the board or on the cable?. If it s the pins are there any missing or are they just bent ?

The connector on the motherboard have split into small pieces and fall of the motherboard

Most Helpful Answer

We have the USB connector replacement part available Sony Xperia Z5 Charging Assembly along with detailed guides to help you make sure the fix goes smoothly this time around!

Sony Xperia Z5 Charging Assembly Image

Product

Sony Xperia Z5 Charging Assembly

$9.99

am i not clear??

the little connector on the motherboard not the charging assembly

I have a similar problem but my screen connector on the motherboard. However I just need my replaced. I have the new one just need someone to put it in for me

Tom Eid will be eternally grateful.