Model A1419 / Late 2012 / 2.9 & 3.2 GHz Core i5 or 3.4 GHz Core i7 Processor, ID iMac13,2

1 Beep every 5 seconds!

I change the memory, the power supply, the Logic Board and the Processor and change the hard drive just in case, but still one beep every 5 seconds!!!! What can I do? The iMac does not boot, just turn on the fan... I tried SMC reset and other keyboard fixes but the keyboard looks like does not have power. :-(

Most Helpful Answer

On the Apple site it tells that there's no RAM or it's not supported. It only supports 600 MHz PC3-12800 DDR3 SDRAM SO-DIMMs (204-pin). The RAM might also not be properly seated or the sockets are broken or the slot pattern isn't like it should be (the way the RAM is in the 4 sockets might not be in the right order) or one or more dimms are defective.

I receive all that information and change all the memories. Also, I change the logic board and processor and the problem persist. A local Apple technician try to fix it too, but fail. Right now I have a new iMac. The one with the problem is in my office waiting for repair. :-( If there is a possibility that the problem is about software?

Any updates friend? My mac is beeping one time also and now i'm afraid to repair it if is possible that the error persists

Have you tested above things already?

noelfoto will be eternally grateful.