How do I get oil from under the screen?

How do I get cooking oil that was spilled all over the top of my iPhone? Everything works just fine the issue is that the lighting of my screen sucks, there's bubbles underneath it, and it's blurring my back camera...help???

Ehh.. You can't really clean it with 90% isopropyl alcohol. I mean you can, and it could clean most of it, but likely it would distort, or damage your display. I would say it's best to replace it, with a new one

iPhone 5s LCD Screen and Digitizer

iPhone 5s Front Panel Replacement

As for your back camera. Sounds like you need to just remove it, and clean out the lens, which you could do while replacing the display

iPhone 5s LCD Screen and Digitizer Image

Are you sure there's nothing else I ca do? I'm trying not to replace it because I'm not sure my warranty would cover it, but as for my camera I was thinking it's just the bubble at the top of the screen?

Check and see if your phone is still under warranty. Also figure out how much they might charge you, for warranty, and how much it would cost to have it repaired

Ashlynn Prater will be eternally grateful.