hi washing machine faults out on OE error .

hi i have checked the drain hose , cleared the filter , and also checked the pump is spinning freely . issue isnt present during mid cycle . water is draining during wash but near the end of the cycle the drain issue becomes apparent and it faults on the OE code .

hi i have same front loader i have 3 lines showing where the time of cycle should view.

The error code "OE" is a Drain error.

Cause 1

Drain Pump

Sometimes, small objects or articles of clothing can get caught in the drain pump. To determine if anything is blocking the drain pump, remove the drain pump and check the pump for obstructions. If the drain pump is clear of obstructions, but is still noisy during the drain cycle, replace the drain pump.

Cause 2

Clogged Pump or Hose

Sometimes, socks and other small articles of clothing can get into the drain system and clog the pump hose or the pump itself. Remove the hoses from the pump and check for any obstructions.

Cause 3

Lid Switch Assembly

The lid switch assembly prevents the washer from spinning when the lid is open. If the lid switch assembly fails, the washer will not drain. To determine if the lid switch assembly is defective, use a multimeter to test each of the lid switches for continuity. If a lid switch does not have continuity, replace it.

hi ,cheers for the answer . found the impeller was semi seized have ordered a new pump unit . door switch was perfect . thanks again

Glad I could help solve the problem ;-)

I replaced a pump with a new one. ran one cycle successfuly. now sasme problem again. when I run Spin only it starts this very long slow spin, and it does NOT seem to even engage the pump...

Sharon see if the drain hose can be cleaned out

I am having the same problem as Sharon Eilon and checked both hoses and nothing in them.

When you guys are replacing your pumps do they come with a new housing and impeller or just the electric motor? Mine was giving me all kinds of problems till I finally dug into it today and found that the impeller was the problem. Pried the impeller out of the housing cleaned it all out regreased it and the machine works like a charm now.

csheedy will be eternally grateful.