Can't connect vibrator to motherboard.

I recently disconnected the connector that seems to control the vibrator and power button on the iPhone, it's located right by the rest of the screen connector ports. Anyway, I can't seem to get it to go back in no matter what I do. I have been trying for almost an hour now and I can't get it in there. To make sure I didn't just break the cable, I disconnected the same cord from my 5c, and now that one is also stuck disconnected. Any ideas?

Yeah, sometimes they can be tricky to plug back into the socket. Try pulling it off, gently, then plugging it in, then putting the cable in, where the battery will go over it

Here's a guide. Maybe this can help you

iPhone 5s Upper Component Cable Replacement

Benjamin E Sammons will be eternally grateful.