Can not transfer files

When I plug my usb into my PC, and click on transfer files(MTP) nothing comes up on my PC, however it shows up on my PC when it is on transfer photos(PTP). What is the issue? Thank you!

Your PC may not be recognizing an MTP device. Have you tried using a different USB port on your PC?

You may have to update the MTP drivers in your PC.

When you plug in your phone, look in Device Manager in your PC (go to Control Panel > Device Manager) for any device that has an ADB designation. It may be listed under Blu or perhaps even under "Portable Devices".

Check if there is a red cross or a yellow exclamation mark next to the entry.

If there is a red cross, right click on the entry and select enable from the drop down box and then see if it works.

If there is a yellow exclamation mark next to the entry, right click on the entry and the select Update Driver Software and then follow the prompts to install the software and then see if the phone is now recognized when it is plugged in using MTP

Lucy will be eternally grateful.