Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

New display show bright spot shortly after

I shifted display and after a while it inhibits one brighter spot at the top of the screen, so I tried another display and sure after about a minute this display in the same area show a bright spot. I suspect the logicboard, anyone knows what can cause this?

Kindly

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

Most Helpful Answer

Normally where there is a bright spot (or dull color) there is pressure on the LCD in that location.

Double check cable connections and that screws are secure. Also if there is any resistance at all when putting it back together, something is out of position. The screen should slide and click easily in place.

You're right it's pressure. The original battery is a bit tucked at the edge, thus pushing the display in that area. Thanks for your insight!

Emil Eriksson will be eternally grateful.