its stuck in a boot after trying to replace the screen

I followed the video to replace the screen on the iPhone 5s but it did not boot up as identified in the video. So I went back to the original screen and it is now stuck in the boot mode. I would like to return the screen iFixit sent me.

Ha. Don't give up so easily. This does happen. Sometimes from swapping a display. You can put it into dfu, and then restore to a backup

Open iTunes and connect the iPhone to your Mac. Press and hold the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time. After exactly 10 seconds release the Sleep/Wake button. Continue holding the home button until you iTunes pops up a message telling you that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.

Seriously why is there two ways to do this?

Jody Shanklin will be eternally grateful.