After screen replacement and update iPhone will not work
I have an iPhone 6 and I have broken my screen and scratched my back cover. So I took my iPhone to a specialist to repair this. He did a great job and the iPhone worked well. But then the new iOS 10 came out and when I tried to install them it crashed the phone. At this point it is brick an it doesn't do anything. The iPhone does not react to conecting to the charger and the screen is black all the time. I can only put the phone to DFU mode but it does not help
So far a I have tried this:
- take it to the repair store to change the screen
- unplug the baterry and then put it
- update to newest software 10.2
- restore in iTunes in DFU mode
- exit the DFU tu normal via TinyUmbrella
- flash it with 3uTools - says that it can not enter the recovery mode from the DFU
- checking the screews in the part where the screen it put to the motherboard
- charging it for the whole day - just have put it on charger - does not actually know if it charger
Nothing works. When I tried to recover it from the iTunes it shoved error 3194, than after dealing with this error it shoved 2005 and after this 4014 and apple's site or any others help does not seem to be useful as my iPhone is still not running.
If any one has the same problem please help me.
Thank you and sorry for my english - in czech i couldn't find anything
Is this a good question?