The Samsung Galaxy S5 NEO (SM-G903F) has a 5.1 inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD resolution. It's front and back cameras clock in at 5 megapixels and 16 megapixels respectively. Inside, the phone is powered by the 64-bit Samsung Exynos 7580 processor, 16 GB of internal memory, 2GB of RAM, and a 2,800 mAh battery. The phone, measuring 142 x 72.5 x 8.1 mm weighs 145 grams. Compared to the original S5, the Galaxy S5 Neo has better features such as the front camera, FM radio and faster LTE (Cat6).

Battery compatibility between S5 vs S5 Neo

For starter I live in Canada so my provider is Bell. I have a Samsung galaxy s5 neo (SM-G903W). My phone stopped charging fully. It will charge to 30% or 40% overnight(8 hour period). I do not have a similar battery to swap in and I want to be sure to buy the right one. On ebay I found battery for s5 but they do not have the same amperage so I'm wondering if I could damage the phone by installing a battery designed for a s5.

(Sorry for my English, not my first language)

Yes, the battery of the S5 is compatible with the S5 Neo. A Samsung staff member wrote this in a forum, so I guess (and I hope) it's a good information!

Samuel blais will be eternally grateful.