The Galaxy S7 Edge is the curved-screen variant of Samsung's 2016 flagship phone, the Galaxy S7. Announced February 2016 and released on March 11. Model SM-G935.

sim and sd card tray is half broken inside my phone

sim and sd card tray is half broken inside my phone and it won't come out

Need help!!

Honestly for this one I would just take it to a phone repair place. It's not hard to fix, but you risk breaking something that isn't easy to fix. If you feel like rolling the dice, you can just follow a disassembly video on youtube and open the phone up and stick a needle in the SIM/SD slot to fish it out. My only concern there would be you possibly breaking any of the pins or plastics inside of that SIM/SD slot, that would require a solder job to put a new one on. I'd give it a go if it broke off right at the opening and that's where it is, but if you fooled with it and tried getting it out and it's now all the way down in there in the back I'd get it fixed by a pro.

Adibmardokhy will be eternally grateful.