iPhone 5s screen problem

Hello i bought iphone from ebay seller said phone is very great condition, photos too great i dont saw any wonder but i got this phone today and have the stain, what is this and how i can fix ?

I would open a dispute on eBay and request a refund. This phone is not in "very great condition" and is not what it should be.

Don't spend any money fixing this phone, ask for your money back.

hey help me look down !

@setmaster, by the time you add the cost of replacing the screen and possible latent water damage to the phone (that's what the stain is indicative of), you will be well over 200$. I can buy a 5S on the local Kijiji for ~200$ CAD (that's like ~150 USD). Perhaps it's different in your country but I would not invest another cent on this phone. - Good luck

I'm with @refectio, sounds like you already have problems with this phone, likely you will have more. I would return it. Or you could contact the seller, and get a partial refund. So you could use the money to buy a new display, and sim tray

Yeah but i paid only 140$. For this price i dont saw better 5s

And I have another question, in the box there was no a stick for sim slot, and i opened this with needle if I could make a hole or something to spoil?

No you can't damage the logic board when you use for example a needle or paperclip, and the stain on your screen is because there was maybe some fluids in the screen, you can put another screen or change the backlight that will solve your problem.

Miauu will be eternally grateful.