Android-based media tablet by Amazon with 7" multi-touch color display. Repair requires only screwdrivers and prying tools.

How can I put Apple Music from my iPhone to Kindle Fire?

I have some favorite songs downloaded from Apple Music. Now I want to put them from my iPhone to Kindle Fire. Then I can listen to my music when read books on it. So how to do it? Any advice?

Most Helpful Answer

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205365

I got that from google.

A Kindle Fire is not a phone. Those steps do not work.

http://www.applemusicconverter.net/apple...

Found that from google as well. Works for me.

The songs you downloaded from Apple Music can only play on Apple's own platform because of the DRM protection.

That is to say, if you want to listen to Apple Music on Kindle fire, you need to convert the protected music to normal MP3 files firstly (use Apple Music Converter) . Then you can copy the songs to Kindle and play them.

Well... Almost!

As it turns out Apple removed its DRM from its music. But, the default file format is not licensed to anyone so it inherently locks the file to only play under iTunes.

But there is good news here! As Apple does offer an Android app with can play iTunes music which is the link Tom has above.

You can convert Apple Music songs to MP3 or M4A, then connect Kindle Fire to PC and copy the output files to Kindle Fire's music folder.

To convert Apple Music to MP3 or M4A, you can try ''TuneMobie Apple Music Converter''.

The steps of converting Apple Music songs are quite easy.

1. Launch TuneMobie Apple Music Converter

2. Select apple music tracks

3. Choose MP3 or M4A as output

4. Click Convert button to start conversion

5. After conversion, click Open Output File to get output files

Cathy Brown will be eternally grateful.