Can I use the 5s back glass to the iPhone 5?

I just saw a replacement back glass for iPhone 5s and my current back glass for the iPhone 5 has scratches on it, can I use the 5s' back glass to the 5? Will that interfere with the flash? Just to have some style also because I'm using a 5s style home button for my i5

I just compared IP5 back glass to an IP5S back glass from my inventory.

There are some minor differences:

• Overall, they are the same dimension
  • The opening for the camera is identical
  • The opening for the flash is different. The IP5 has a round opening whereas the IP5S has an elongated circle. It is both taller and narrower than the IP5.

The height is to accommodate the dual flash. Other than cosmetic differences, this should have no negative impact. However, the narrowness would obscur some of the flash and effect the metering.

mtoriano72 will be eternally grateful.