scanner communication was not established

I couldn't establish scanner communication with my laptop, I did checked many times the scanner drivers, still I cannot able to solve the scanner issue. I unable to use my printer for scanning and copy.

Please help me to resolve the issue

Thanking you

Assume that you can print OK from your laptop, is this correct?

What OS is installed in your PC?

Can you scan/copy OK when using the printer control panel?

my laptop OS was windows 8.1, previously it works nice all print, scan and copy one day suddenly the ! mark on the printer keep on blinking. I did followed all the instructions by the hp print scan doctor. but still the problem not yet resolved.

let you help me.

thanking you

Hi, Can you disconnect the printer from the PC and see if you can copy and scan directly from the printer control panel?

No, still I cannot print, scan copy .

Did you try to reset the printer?

Here is the procedure:

Press and hold the printer power button .

While holding down the power button, press the Start Copy Black button two times, then press the cancel button three times.

Release the power button. The wireless light next to the wireless button should blink. Repeat these steps if the wireless light does not blink.

hi, sir I realized that my printer problem was associated with hard ware issue.

I contacted the hp support team and they given assistance. Thank you for your support.

Rao will be eternally grateful.