The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

iPhone 5C rear microphone not working

hi, my rear microphone is not working which mean, I cant video call someone, cant use siri and other app. I replaced the button flex which contains mic as well, but it still dont work? any reason why or its just the part itself is broken.

I don't think the back microphone is for Siri and Facetime, I think that's the lower microphone on the lightning assembly. Can you call people and have them hear you?

yes i can talk when on call

@mirzazaheer Also, what do you mean when you say Siri does not work? Does it not activate or can Siri not hear you?

If you can hear audio when recording a video using the rear camera then it's probably the microphone that is on the front camera assembly which would require replacing the front camera ribbon flex cable assembly.

Mirza Zaheer Alam will be eternally grateful.