Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

replacement screen lights up but wont let me use it

I broke the screen on my phone ordered a new screen installed it and the screen lights up shows my wallpaper asks for my password but the touch part of the screen wont work di I do something wrong or did I just get a bad part n how do I tell the difference

You may have gotten a bad part.

However, I would ask you why you changed your screen first? Was it because it didn't respond to Touch? The iPhone 6Plus is well known for suffering from Touch Disease. You can click on my profile for a link to an article on this problem or search the web.

If you were just changing a cracked screen and the touch always worked fine before, then you may have incorrectly seated the digitizer connector on the logic board.

Go back through this guide to make sure everything is okay. The connectors are very delicate but should still "snap" into place. Also be very careful to track your screws properly and always disconnect the battery first.

If the replacement screen still does not have touch, then ideally you would need to put the old screen back and see if it does the same thing. If you can isolate the problem to the new screen, send it back for a refund and only buy from reputable companies.

yea I literally took the whole front case off 3 times and reinstalled it now and I can figure it out. n yes the reason I changed the screen in the first place was a cracked screen but the phone always worked just fine

Well, in that case, it's unlikely that the phone has Touch Disease. You probably have a bad part. Did you put the old screen back on and did it work correctly? If so, then return your screen. If the old screen also doesn't work, then you may have damaged the logic board somehow. You may want to find a shop that can troubleshoot it properly.

goneridingnotcomingback will be eternally grateful.