Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Cant plug my screen into my phone, it wont work.

Hi, I tried to change my phone screen because mine was cracked. I plugged in a screen from a different iPhone 6 plus. Everything worked. Then I tried going back to the old screen. Nothing popped up. I thought, this is weird. Then I tried to plug in the new screen. Nothing popped up. So I plug the cracked phone into my 2015 Macbook Pro, iTunes recognized it. So I plugged both the screens into the other iPhone 6 plus, everything worked fine. So I plug the screen back into the cracked iPhone, and again nothing popped up. The phone has a charge, and the vibration works. (To sum it up: Any screen I plug into the cracked iPhone wont work. When I put the Screens into a different iPhone they work.) Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks

Most Helpful Answer

Look at the LCD connector, the second from the top, and examine for damage to it.

Shayan Ahmed will be eternally grateful.